Wednesday, July 23, 2008

July

Here are some fun pictures and a few things we have been up to this month.

We went to the Neola parade over the 4th weekend. There were lots of vintage tractors and other farm equipment. And tons of candy. We were at the start of the parade so everyone was very giving of their candy. In fact Gage is still carring around some in his backpack. His shirt says "Mr. Independent" very fitting.


Both Ava and Gage have Lambert feet - fat and flat. I tried putting on this sandle today and had a hard time pushing her foot into it. She doesn't have Cinderella feet. These sandles are now dirt brown too because she got in the mud again. BTW her official walking day is July 21, 2008 (happy birthday Kristi). She walked more than she crawed that day. Now she almost doesn't crawl at all. My little girl is growing up! She still gives me good hugs though.
I went in to check on Gage and couldn't find him. I checked the fort, bed and floor. Then I saw him burried in his toy box. Notice the sweat ring around his head.
My kids love the mud!
I took Gage and Ava to the ward camp out. (Lance was at Scout Camp). They thought the tent was the coolest! Gage was saying, "Mom, I'm tired take me to bed." only to be up another hour running around in the tent.



5 comments:

Carrie said...

Love the mud picture! You have such cute subjects!

Lobdell family said...

These kids are adorable. Congrats on the walker. YOu are a great mom!!

Tiffany Wilson said...

Desi,

Just blog hopping and I found you! Last time I saw you, your little Ava was brand new. Time goes by so fast! Just wanted to say hi. . .I'm sure I'll peek in again soon.

Sherri B. said...

Those sandals look very familiar! I love the pictures and comments you leave. You were destined to be a blog-gal.

BTW, I still LOVE my white blouse. I wear it all the time!!!

And, we have tried sticky notes. I'll talk more later about it...

Love you all TONS!

Amber said...

I haven't check your blog for a bit. Cute pic's and nice ride:) Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!