Monday, July 7, 2008

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Sunday was Testimony meeting at church. Gage's friend Zander got up to bear his testimony, so Gage thought he could do it too. So after asking Lance and I over and over, I decided to take him up to the pulpit. Well, we make the walk up there, but Gage left his voice somewhere along the way, he didn't want to talk. So I sat down on the stage with him. Then Gage's friend Gavin came up all by himself (his dad is on the stage), but he couldn't talk either. Well, Gage thought this was all pretty funny and had to laugh - which was pretty loud. Then he started going up and down the stairs, so I left him and went to take my seat, he followed soon after. It was embarrassing, but now it is a pretty funny story.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That really brought back some memories for me! Ha!

diana said...

I love when the little kids get up to bear their testimony. Even if no words come out. It's the highlight of the meeting for me. Every time. What a cutie! . . .

BTW I'm so glad I found you! Now we can keep in touch better!