Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My New Grocery Getter

This is how I travel...... Roll'n P.I.M.P. in my Denali - it's loaded - yah those are 20's. Lance spoils me. Plus he was pretty tickled to be the winning bidder on EBay. He was jealous about my girl's trip to Sacramento a few months ago, so he decided it would be fun to fly out to Sac Town to pick it up and drive it home (all in one day - 13hrs - no thanks). No stop at the Jelly Belly factory for him or a visit with Natalie & Jeremy - too bad. It was time for me to say goodbye to my Saab and say hello to a 7-seater.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Nice rims, but I had a grocery getter and that is NO grocery getter!

Anonymous said...

Love the ride, but not feeling the LOVE. Not 1 little hello or anything! Big trouble!!!

Lobdell family said...

That is really nice. I am inheriting my mother-in-law's van. Oh well it is better than car payments.

Malia Ervin said...

Look at you rollin' on the deuces! Ebay huh? Pretty adventurous! Welcome to the world of overpriced tanks of gas! Ya know you could have bought my Durango...