Sunday, July 6, 2008

Boating

We love the water! We can't get enough. The other day we went to the lake in the morning then to the pool after lunch. Oh, by the way, the Roosevelt pool is like the old PG pool or the pool in Sandlot. It is a vintage pool. Gage and Ava both like riding on the tubes and hanging out in the boat. Lance and Desiree slalom ski most of the time.



This is Desiree skiing. Gage took the picture, isn't he good... I wish I was doing something more exciting for the picture.
There it is, our boat and the Yukon. (What I am driving these days)

4 comments:

Lobdell family said...

That is very cool. I love the shot from gage.

Jared West said...

Sweet ride! I showed Gavin the video of Gage tumbling and he wants to watch it over and over. Gage has a fan!

Amber said...

A day at the lake, looks like so much fun. So when did you get the new ride. A like it! Didn't Ava just turn 1 in June? Happy Birthday to her!

Amber said...

So I obviously didn't see her birthday pictures until just now. When I checked out the blog, I didn't see all the updates. Anyways Happy Birthday to both Gage & Ava. Hope they had a fabulous day.