We had a wonderful Christmas month. It included a trip to St. George to play with family and a wedding. Greg and Amelia got hitched. Congratulations!
I have great helpers in the kitchen. I can't leave the beaters laying around, they are a hot item to fight over.
Happy 18 month Kate. Isn't she the
cutest!
Snowman Cheese Ball I made.
Tasted good too.
The best rolls I have made ever!
It was a Christmas miracle!
I think we will have snow until the
4th of July!
We love playing in the snow!
We went to This is the Place Park for a Pioneer Christmas experience.
The kids met Father Christmas.
The kids are working on their Christmas lists to Santa. Then they went outside and burned there wish list and the ashes carried their wishes to Santa. A fun tradition from another country.
And here is Gage's Kindergarten performance of I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment