Our little sweetie arrived June 18th. She was 6 lbs 5 oz and 19". She wasn't growing anymore and my placenta was starting to "poop out" as the Dr said, so no more waiting. She is perfect and petite with a good amount of dark hair on her little head. Ava loves having a real dolly to play with, but she is a little rough, she likes to go for the eyes. Gage is having a hard time adjusting with another sibling in the house. He has been a little stinker this past week. Mom is doing good, just trying to keep up. I love getting the little baby smiles while she sleeps and how
she just snuggles up perfectly on my chest. Just makes you want to hold her all day.
6 comments:
Oh, I was way off in all areas! But what a beautiful little girl and how lucky for Ava to have a little sister. Congrats. She's so tiny. Was it an easy birth? I hope so. I know what you mean about having three in the house. It's totally crazy. Newborns are so demanding and it's sometimes so hard to figure out what they really need, but they have to come first. It's a good time of year to have a baby, though. They can be onesies and bare feet all day long and can be taken outside on walks and such. Don't you think? I'm so, so happy for you and your family.
Congratulations! She is so beautiful!
Marley goes for the eyes too!
Love ya! Can't wait to meet her.
Congrats Desi! Glad everything went well-she's a cute one! Did the other two have dark hair at birth?
Yay!! finally pictures! She sure is a cutie! Glad you're doing ok.
SO cute! I can't wait to see her! I'll be over SOON!
So Good to see you and your cute kids on the blog. Congrats on your newest addition!!
Post a Comment