Monday, May 4, 2009

Painting Our Face

I was on the phone for only 3 minutes............................

Things were too quiet. I was enjoying my phone call with a friend. Usually when you call my house the screaming and teasing starts. I should have known better. Gage came and got me, "Mom come see what Ava is doing" I am hoping her eye won't still be red in the morning.

3 comments:

Malia Ervin said...

Kayleb did the same thing, also he had his diaper off too and it was all over his booty, face, arms and legs and in his mouth. I had to call Poison Control to make sure he wasn't going to die...

Missy said...

Hey..haven't you learned to not enjoy any time on the phone? You look great! I am glad that you are feeling well too. What a blessing. I can't imagine an 8 pound baby fitting inside you, you're so litte. But amazingly it did! Good job updating your blog, it's really cute!

Carrie said...

Nice! Gotta love diaper ointment! I once put it on one of my kids' toothbrushes by accident! EW!