Ava has been learing about the potty for awile now - we teach Betsy how to go potty, reading books, and learning lots from Gage.
We put undies on her one night and she gave us this cute little potty dance:
Then the miracle happened....1st pee in the potty!!! (March 11, 2009) It has got to be in Mom's top 10 list of proud moments. Hopefully before too long it can be a habit.
Awesome! Ava's not quite two yet-right! I loved when Avery was potty trained. No more diapers! By the time the new one will come it will be almost a year and a half without diaper changing. Can I even still change one?!?
WAHOOOOOOO we love potty time. We just are finishing up being potty masters around here. Beck is doing great. I haven't been blog hopping for while so it was fun to see your little belly. You look fabulous Darling. Kelli and Joc came over a week ago I would love to have a big party one day when joc is in town and I will let you know so we can get all of our kids together and play. I miss ya call me when you are out this way. LOVE YA Tawnya
3 comments:
Wow, good job Ava and Desiree!
Awesome! Ava's not quite two yet-right! I loved when Avery was potty trained. No more diapers! By the time the new one will come it will be almost a year and a half without diaper changing. Can I even still change one?!?
WAHOOOOOOO we love potty time. We just are finishing up being potty masters around here. Beck is doing great. I haven't been blog hopping for while so it was fun to see your little belly. You look fabulous Darling. Kelli and Joc came over a week ago I would love to have a big party one day when joc is in town and I will let you know so we can get all of our kids together and play. I miss ya call me when you are out this way.
LOVE YA
Tawnya
Post a Comment