Here are a few pictures from the this month......

Ava always wakes up with her hair all ratted. I am not sure how she does such a great job.

Mom does this outfit look familiar?

This is what Roosevelt looks like with an inversion. It snows fog and freezes everything. Pretty but cold.

Ava in her princess chair, she loves it!

We leave ice skates by our font door. The ice gets
ridiculous. Anyone seen Gage's other blue glove?
7 comments:
Ava's morning hair looks just like all the hair styles in Spain. Mullets were all the rage.
That snow is beautiful.
Miss you.
Ava's morning hair looks just like all the hair styles in Spain. Mullets were all the rage.
That snow is beautiful.
Miss you.
Wow, that's a lot of ice. Hope you don't mind if I kipe your frost photo...I've been wanting to take one, but it's too cold!
That sure is a lot of ice, maybe you should throw some salt on that! It looks freezing there, I guess it's freezing everywhere...I hate winter.
Ava's hair reminds me of Dixie when we used to go to bed with wet hair, remember how crazy it would look when we got up in the morning? Good times...
Man, how do you live in that kind of freezing? Your kids are SO blonde and have the cutest smiles.
OK the bazooka song is so you--glad you are experiencing the basin cold--have your nostrils froze?
Post a Comment