Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mozart


Ava's Ray Charles impression


Looking for the Snowman song (their favorite)


Too cute not to share. Lance snapped these of Ava today. Gage and Ava fight over who gets to play the piano, hopefully that enthusiam will still be there when they are taking
lessons. They also like to help me play while I am practicing. Such great helpers.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I am glad Ava loves the piano now...I remember when she used to cry every time you had to play in RS, and I was worried she might start hating it! hahah! Cute pics...love Ray!

Anonymous said...

desi! AvA is so cute i miss her!
kristi b.

Amber said...

She looks so little with that big piano! How cute is she:) She's going to be able to play upside down like her momma does. I still you remember you doing that at good ole dixie!