Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Food & Diapers GO Hand-In-Hand

Here we are making cookies. This was the first time Ava was standing on a stool to help out - or grab a handful of cookie dough. Gage is always pulling a silly face.
I finally dug up some carrots from or little garden. I wasn't sure when to harvest them, so I think I let them get too big. But they tasted delicous. Aren't they funny looking. The one on the left has 3 legs and the other two were twisted together.
I decided to try cloth diapers in addition to regular diapers (the poop catchers). Aren't they so cute! Ava likes them. We will see how excited I am after awhile. http://monkeybunsdiapers.com/com/

1 comment:

TK said...

Cute Diapers. Go check out Jamie Larson's blog you can link to it from mine she has this really cool link to coupons. I sent your PeekABoo in the mail today I hope you love it!!