I LOVE my Silverado!
I go out after my breakfast for a drive and again in the afternoon. I like driving all over the back yard checking things out. I drive over to my garden and water my peas and carrots, then I will drive over to the dirt pile to see if I can climb up it with my tuff truck. I also like to park and wave at the cars driving by. I like to try to get the big trucks to honk at me.
My birthday is in 6 days.....I am so excited!
Last night at 3am, when I was sleeping in my fort, my tummy was wiggling so I ran into mommy's room. I told here I didn't feel good. Mom held out her hands and I puked. We didn't sleep much after that becuase my tummy wouldn't stop. When Ava woke up she had gotten sick too. We had lots of laundry to do today and I missed nursery, that made me sad.
3 comments:
That is a SWEET car Gage! I hope you all feel better soon!
I hope they feel better. Tell him Happy Birthday.
What a cool dude in his big truck!
Post a Comment