Monday, March 10, 2008

Girl's Trip to Sacramento

Cool times in Sacramento! Staring Natalie, Malia, Amber, Me and Ava.


This is a pic of us in "Old Sac" we went to the candy store and loaded up and one of us got some ink.
























We also took a tour of the Jelly Belly factory.... Interesting. I will never eat a jelly bean the same again.







It was also Ava's first airplane trip. This is her hang'n at the airport in her leisure suit.

We went over President's weekend. 2008

5 comments:

Amber said...

OOOOOH-That first picture has got to go.I look UGLY! Little Ava looks so cute and comfortable. She was such a trooper on the trip. Now where should we go?

Lobdell family said...

Hello Desiree,
This is Jill (Edde) Lobdell. I don't know if you remember me. Your kids are so cute. YOu look great. Please check out my blog as well.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Amber! I look terrible. Where did all of my makeup go? I look tired too! It was way fun - where now?

Malia Ervin said...

How do you guys even see yourself that close up to notice those things???
I'm down for anywhere. We should check out my timeshare and find a place. I just got back from the Bahamas but I'm still down to go on a trip!

Lobdell family said...

Hi desi,
I was finally able to fix my blog. it would be really nice to hear from you.
Jill edde lobdell